Armada built the all-new BDOG Skis to support Phil Casabon's progressive style as he pushes the limits in park and urban skiing. The B-DOG Skis are updated for 2017 with an improved tip that has a buttery soft flex pattern for smooth pressing and even more tail pop. Phil also requested a narrower waist (90mm underfoot), thicker 2.5mm steel edges, and a super durable base with carbon Kevlar strut reinforcements that can handle all the abuse of hitting rails in your favorite downtown spot. If you are trying to take your park skiing to the next level, the Armada BDOG Skis are the tool to make that happen!
- Dimensions: 123/90/117 mm
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER - Rockered tip and tail are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow, and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so.
- AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- Pop-Lite Core – Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 3.5 | Waist: 5 | Tail: 4.5 – Considerably softer than previous iterations.
- Carbon Kevlar Strut - Carbon and Kevlar stringers used in the tip and/or tail to add pop and extend life.
- 2.5 Impact Edges - Oversized and specially heat-treated, built to resist impact damage
- S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- Spin Tip – Lightweight material in the tip and tail allows for increased maneuverability for the ski when in it's in the air.
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.