The Armada EDollo Skis are as playful and creative as Henrik Harlaut himself. Built to be forgiving on jumps and rails in the park, the EDollo Skis are soft in the tip and tail for smooth buttering and have Carbon Kevlar Struts to maximize pop. Armada engineered the EDollo Skis with AR Nose Rocker that utilizes a traditional sidecut profile with tip rocker and a 98mm waist underfoot for all mountain domination. The Armada EDollo Skis meets the 'Dollo's standards for progression and creativity and are sure to help you step up your game.
- Dimensions: 133/98/123mm
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 4 | Waist: 5 | Tail: 5 – Softer flex that encourages tricks off the nose.
- AR Nose Rocker – Traditional sidecut profile with tip rocker - for all mountain ripping.
- Pop-Lite Core - Lightweight wood is combined with a higher density, stiffer species in a horizontal laminate to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- S7 Base – Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness
- 2.2 Impact Edge – Heat treated, build to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability.
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.