The Armada JJ 2.0 is the ski has defined a generation of backcountry freeskiers. At 117mm underfoot, the Armada JJ Skis can float through the deepest powder, while Armada's signature five-dimension sidecut and aggressive taper make for easy turn initiation and a tight turn radius. The JJ Skis feature EST Freeride Rocker which has a rockered tip and tail combined with positive camber underfoot, so you can float over pow and still have carving power on icier terrain. If you plan on really exploring the backcountry with a pair of AT bindings and skins, Armada built the JJ Skis on a Hybrid Ultra-Light Core that uses a combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot that won't weight you down.
- Dimensions: 131/138/117/134/127 [185cm]
- Waist Width: 117mm
- EST Freeride Rocker – Rockered tip and tail combined with positive camber underfoot
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 6 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 6.5
- Hybrid Ultra-Light Core – A combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot
- AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- 1.7 mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat treated for durability
- Comp Series Base – Armada's fastest base
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.