The Armada JJ 2.0 is the ski has defined a generation of backcountry freeskiers. At 117mm underfoot, the Armada JJ Skis can float through the deepest powder, while Armada's signature five-dimension sidecut and aggressive taper make for easy turn initiation and a tight turn radius. The JJ Skis feature EST Freeride Rocker which has a rockered tip and tail combined with positive camber underfoot, so you can float over pow and still have carving power on icier terrain. If you plan on really exploring the backcountry with a pair of AT bindings and skins, Armada built the JJ Skis on a Hybrid Ultra-Light Core that uses a combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot that won't weight you down.
- Dimensions: 131/138/117/134/127 [185cm]
- Waist Width: 117mm
- EST Freeride Rocker – Rockered tip and tail combined with positive camber underfoot
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 10 Stiff): Tip: 6 | Waist: 7 | Tail: 6.5
- Hybrid Ultra-Light Core – A combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot
- AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- 1.7 mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat treated for durability
- Comp Series Base – Armada's fastest base