Pow turn have never been so easy and fun when you click into the Armada VJJ 2.0 Skis. Featuring Armada's EST Freeride Rocker profile, the VJJ has rockered tips and tails with positive camber underfoot that give you amazing float on deep powder days, but still can lock into a GS carving turn when you are cruising down to the base lodge. The Hybrid Ultra-Light Core gives the VJJ a light playful feel, while the signature Armada 5 dimensional sidecut makes the VJJ super nimble with easy turn initiation. If you are looking for a hard charging women's powder ski, look no further than the Armada VJJ 2.0 Skis!
- 5 Dimensional Sidecut: 129/136/115/132/125mm [165cm]
- Waist Width Underfoot: 115mm
EST Freeride Rocker – Rockered tip and tail combined with positive camber underfoot, to provide flotation in soft snow and create remarkable edge on the harder stuff.
- Armada Flex (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – Tip - 5, Waist - 6, Tail - 5.5
- Hybrid Ultra-Light Core – A combination of lightweight woods throughout and hardwood laminates underfoot, the Hybrid Ultra-Lite Core created the ultimate in agility and maneuverability without sacrificing any security or dampness underfoot.
- AR50 Sidewall – Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall under foot - balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- Laminate Matrix – Directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
- 1.7 mm Impact Edge – Light, strong, and heat treated for durability.
- Comp Series Base – Armada's fastest base.