The Atomic Backland FR 102 Skis are 102mm underfoot, making them perform equally well on soft powder and hardpacked groomers. A poplar wood core keeps the ski light enough for quick tours, while the carbon backbone ensures stability when you're cranking high-speed turns down the resort. The Backland 102 Skis feature Powder Rocker (30% tip rocker, 55% camber underfoot, and 15% tail rocker), which work together, along with the Step Down Sidewall construction, to ensures stability on icy terrain, yet still float up on soft snow with ease and are quick and agile in and out of turns. For lightweight skis that can handle themselves anywhere on the mountain, pick the same ski that prose like Sage Cattabriga-Alosa and Dana Flahr use: the Atomic Backland FR 102 Skis.
- Dimensions: [172cm] 130/102/121 mm, [180cm] 131/102/122 mm
- 102mm waist width is versatile on- and off-piste
- Powder Rocker: 30% tip rocker, 55% underfoot camber, 15% tail rocker
- Step Down sidewalls for stability and durability
- Light poplar wood core with carbon backbone
- Claimed Weight: 3 lb 13 oz