The Atomic Backland FR 102 Women's Skis have a 102mm waist that will float on powder, crush through crud, and are still slim enough to rip GS turns down hardpacked groomers. Featuring a poplar wood core with a carbon backbone, the Backland 102 has an amazing performance-to-weight ratio that makes it light enough for backcountry tours, but still has the agility and stiffness to crank it up in the resort. Atomic incorporated their Powder Rocker technology, with 20% tip rocker for float, 70% camber underfoot for edge hold, and 10% tail rocker to increase agility. If you want a true all mountain ski that has the durability to last season after season, chose the ski that pro Molly Baker uses and get a pair of Atomic Backland 102 Skis.
- Dimensions: [156cm] 156/102/119 mm, [164cm] 164/102/120 mm
- Freeride powder charger with a great performance-to-weight ratio
- 102mm waist width floats backcountry pow and carves resort piste
- Powder Rocker (20% tip rocker, 70% underfoot camber, 10% tail rocker)
- HRZN Tech sidewall construction adds more surface area at the tip
- Lightweight poplar wood core with carbon backbone
- Claimed Weight: 3 lb 8.4 oz