From urban rails, to big airs in the park, and sessions in the pipe, the Atomic Infamous Skis were made to rip. X-Games star Jossi Wells helped Atomic design the Infamous Skis to be the ultimate do-it-all park ski. Featuring a fully symmetrical twin tip design, the Infamous rides switch with style. Atomic built the Infamous with stomp sidecut (bigger radius at the tip and tail) and park rocker (15% tip rocker / 70% camber / 15% tail rocker) that give these skis a softer flex and more rocker in the tip and tail than its brother, the Punx. A light woodcore gives extra pop and the Resist Edge add durability from the abuse of park skiing. If you want an affordable park ski that doesn't give up performance, it's time to ride the Atomic Infamous Skis.
Stomp Sidecut – Straighter in the tip and tail with a tighter radius underfoot for predictable landings.
Symmetrical Outline – Performs equally forward and switch thanks to identical tip and tail dimensions.
Light Woodcore – A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
Step Down Sidewall 2.0 – Features a symmetrical step on each end that's stable, light, and durable.
Atomic Base – 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
Resist Edge – Burly edges defy rails.
- Dimensions: [176cm] 117 / 86 / 117 mm
- 86mm waist width thrives in the terrain park and on pipe walls
- Park Rocker (15% tip & tail rocker, 70% underfoot camber)
- Durable Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction takes a beating
- Light wood core adds pop and a predictable flex
- Resist Edges hold up against rails and boxes
- Claimed Weight: [176cm, single] 2 lb 3.2 oz