The Atomic Punx Skis are the flagship park skis for the Atomic pro team. Atomic updated the Punx with a new Stomp Sidecut that creates a smaller turning radius and prevents the tips and tails from washing out on landings. The Step Down Sidewalls 2.0 underfoot and Half-Cap Construction in the tips and tail, increase durability, reduce swing weight, and help to eliminate top-sheet chipping after a season of park skiing. The Punx have Park Rocker profile that has 10% rocker in the tips and tail, with camber underfoot for power and carving performance. To boost the pop on your airs, the Punx have a super-poppy Power Woodcore, and the Resist 2.2mm steel edges can handle all the abuse of rails and boxes. Best of all, the Punx are a true symmetrical ski that rips just as well switch as facing forwards.
Park Rocker – Slight early rise in the tip and tail allows for butters and catch-free takeoffs.
Stomp Sidecut – Straighter in the tip and tail with a tighter radius underfoot for predictable landings.
Power Woodcore – Lightweight cores laminated from poplar and ash.
Step Down Sidewall 2.0 – Features a symmetrical step on each end that's stable, light, and durable.
Atomic Base – 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
Resist Edge 2.2 – For more durability along the rails.
- Dimensions: 110.5 / 84 / 110.5 mm [176cm]
- 84mm waist width is ideal for the park and frontside
- Catch-free Park Rocker allows for smooth butters (10% tip & tail rocker, 80% underfoot camber)
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on icy takeoffs and pipe walls
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction is durable and absorbs shock
- Half-cap construction in tip & tail for reduced swing weight
- Wood core is poppy and playful
- Resist 2.2 Edges
- Claimed Weight: [182cm, single] 3 lb 15.5 oz