If you're looking for a do-it-all ski that floats on powder and still can arc down icy groomers, check out the Atomic Vantage 100 CTI Skis. With a 100mm waist width and All-Mountain Rocker profile (20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Mild Tail Rocker), the Vantage 100 Skis truly can handle any part of the mountain. If you want to charge, Atomic added a layer of titanium, a carbon fiber mesh laminate, and burly sidewalls to give you a consistent stiff flex pattern. They also added Firewall sidewalls, which use extra-thick sidewall blocks to direct energy into the edges and dampen chatter, and taper towards the tips and tails for a smooth, hook-free, and surprisingly playful feel in soft snow. Atomic beefed up the lively poplar and ash Power Woodcore with a Titanium Backbone 2.0 laminate, a superlight and highly damp layer that gives the ski a smooth, powerful feel, and added Carbon Tank Mesh in the tips and tails, which gives the Vantage increased torsional stiffness without adding weight. The sintered base will make sure you are the first one down to happy hour!
- Dimensions: [189cm] 139.5 / 100 / 126.5 mm
- Profile: All-Mountain Rocker (20% tip rocker, 70% underfoot camber, 10% tail rocker)
- Construction: Firewall sidewalls
- Core: Power Woodcore (poplar and ash), Titanium Backbone 2.0 laminate, Carbon Tank Mesh
- Steel Edges
- Sintered Base
- Claimed Weight: [pair, 189] 8 lb 10 oz