- Ultra-durable construction and super compact design are ideal for both daily snow study and fast avalanche response
- Large blade moves lots of snow quickly, and a flat-bottom profile helps you get a good clean face on your pit wall
- Extendable shaft and large D-shape handle increase comfort for long days in the field involving multiple pits, and speed up digging time during an emergency
- Compact telescoping shaft and durable anodized blade
- Shovel converts easily into hoe mode from the same attachment point for snow removal and excavation
- Works with accessory winter saw attachment (not included) that attaches to the shaft for wood cutting and tree well extraction
- Blade Construction - Aluminum
- Blade Size - 12 x 10 inches
- Packed Length - 26.2 inches
- Extended Length - 37 inches
- Weight - 794 grams
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.