Your Hestra Army Leather Gore-Tex Mittens put up a solid line of defense against Old Man Winter. Low-bulk yet incredibly warm Fiberfill insulation keeps your digits toasty and dry while you're hotlapping lift-accessed pow, and the Gore-Tex insert fights off soggy Northwest storms. The gauntlet closure fits over your jacket and cinches with a drawcord to seal out snow when you send it a little too far and explode into a sea of fluff, and the goat leather palm grip helps you hold onto your poles while you're whacking cornices or dueling with your buddy in the lift line.
- Outer Material: Upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable HESTRA Triton three-layer polyamide fabric. Proofed Army Leather-goat leather palm
- Insert: GORE-TEX®, Waterproof This glove has an insert which is a membrane inside the glove, making the glove waterproof.
- Insulation: Soft Fiberfill
- Lining: Bemberg/polyester
- Snow lock and Velcro closure
- Eagle Grip