The men's Holden Skinny Standard Pants have set the standard for skinny pants on the mountain. Featuring a twill fabric, slim fit, and 5-pocket styling, these ski pants look like your favorite chinos, so you have an urban skate park look as you surf down powder lines and butter up onto rails. While these might be slim fit pants, Holden designed them with an ergonomic fit, 4-way stretch twill material, and gusseted crotch that work together to promote movement and prevent any potential blowouts in your pants if you go for that big spread eagle. In an effort to use eco-friendlier materials and processes, the fabric is backed by a solvent-free laminate and coated with a PFOA-free DWR coating to keep you dry while causing less harm to the environment. 10k waterproofing and fully taped seams will keep you dry, even when conditions get nasty. Boot gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting down into your boots on knee-deep pow days, and zippered inseam vents allow you to blow off steam when you're taking sunny park laps.
- 10k/5k Waterproof/Breathable Membrane – Medium protection in moderate snow, wind, and rain.
- Fully taped seams
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric enable unimpeded mobility
- Pockets: 2 hand, 2 back
- Waist is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Internal boot gaiters safeguard footwear and baselayers
- YKK® Zippers
- Zipper Leg Venting
- Skinny Fit - cut slim through the hip and thigh with a straight and narrow leg, but tailored to move with you