The Lange XT 130 LV Freetour Ski Boot are Lange's stiffest backcountry boot, but are still a legit touring option. With a significantly lighter lower shell of Grilamid, and an upper cuff of Polyolefine HP, the LV version comes in at just 1790 grams per boot. The 130 flex offers hard charging stiffness, and the 2.0 Ski/Hike mode uses a solid metal-on-metal locking mechanism that won't wear down with use and reduces play between the cuff and shell once locked into ski mode. The XT Freetour has an all-new Ultralon (the foam made famous by Intuition®) liner that gives you slightly more instep room and responds well to heat molding, plus full time molded in Dynafit® certified tech fittings. Underfoot, this boot features an Ultra Grip Walk to Ride rockered sole that eases hiking, enhances traction, and accommodates touring and WTR bindings.
The XT 130 is available in different lasts to accommodate various foot sizes, and this 97mm LV option is ideal for those with narrower feet that want a snug and responsive fit from their boot.
- Lange's stiffest touring boot for crushing big lines in the backcountry
- 130 flex serves up a stiff-as-hell feel for advanced skiers
- 97mm last offers a lower volume for narrower feet
- WTR Ultra Grip sole provides robust traction on any surface
- 2.0 Ski/Hike system with 40-degree cuff rotation
- Grilamid mono-injected shell keeps the boot stiff and light
- Thermo-moldable Ultralon liner offers a customized fit
- WTR (Walk-to-Ride) soles are compatible with WTR, MNC, Sole ID, and tech bindings
- Claimed Weight: [single, 26.5] 3 lb 15 oz
- Size Chart