Eric Pollard has released a brand new creation: the Line Mordecai Skis. The Mordecai combines the best features of the Magnum Opus and Sir Francis Bacon, to create the ultimate all-mountain pow ski. At 114mm underfoot, the Mordecai floats through powder, while the 5-Cut™ sidecut rips arcs down the iciest groomer. Line used the lightweight Cloud Core™ and Thin Tip™ construction that combine to make the Line Mordecai impossibly light and nimble. If you want a light and responsive free ride ski, the Mordecai is the ski you've been dreaming of.
- Dimensions: 141-114-138 mm
- Rocker Profile: Profile mm: 15-5-15 (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Full Sandwich Sidewall Construction
- Lightweight Cloud Core™ + Thin Tip™
- Symmetric Flex™ - The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.