If you just bought a pair of WTR (Walk to Ride) sole ski boots and need bindings that will work properly, check out the Look SPX 12 Dual WTR Ski Bindings. Compatible with both ISO alpine 5355 and WTR sole standards, the SPX 12 Dual binding covers all the bases with a light but strong construction, easy step in action, and great elasticity. With a DIN that goes up to 12, the SPX is perfect for aggressive intermediates and lightweight experts, with loads of heel and toe elasticity so you can set your DIN lower and reduce the risk of injury without compromising retention. The bombproof toe serves up 180 degrees of release, so you'll be covered during almost any fall, and the SPX's ability to work with both alpine and WTR soles means it's the only binding you'll need, no matter what boot you use.
Dual WTR – Compatible with traditional Alpine and "WTR" Rocker Soles (ISO 9462), DUAL WTR bindings are the only Dual Standard binding to offer quick, easy boot type selection between standards while retaining a consistent, natural ramp angle. DUAL WTR bindings offer compatibility with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or WTR "Walk to Ride" Rocker Soles.
- Alpine binding accomodates WTR or standard alpine boots
- 3.5-12 DIN setting for aggressive intermediates and lighter skiers
- Full Action Toe drives energy to the ski
- Oversize heel pivot enhances energy transmission
- More elastic travel results in more reliable retention
- 180˚ Multi-Directional Release
- Claimed Weight: [single] 2 lb 7 oz