With a design inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the Oakley Flight Deck XM Prizm Goggle delivers a wide-open peripheral and downward line of vision for spotting all of your lines on the mountain. The Prizm lens blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize the contrast of colors, making every little detail of the terrain in front of you pop. Just like the full-sized Flight Deck, the XM separates itself from the pack with a clean-cut frameless design and offers super fast and easy lens changing through its lens sub-frame attachment. Triple-layer polar fleece foam wicks moisture from your face and delivers all-day comfort, while the dual vents and F3 anti-fog coating ensure your vision stays crystal clear.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Optically correct rimless lens design with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Discreet frame notches at temple for compatibility with most RX eyewear frames
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry
- Rigid lens carrier with flexible O Matter faceplate
- Fits most helmets
- Goggle Specs:
- Height: 3.75"
- Width: 7.15"