The Oakley Guntower Backpack was designed to charge down steep, deep backcountry lines. The Guntower Pack look sleek and streamlined on the exterior, which helps slip through tight trees with ease, but the insides were smartly designed with a focus on organization. The top access main compartment holds a ton of extra gear and layers, while the top lid pocked has a secure pocket for your goggles, there's a zippered front-stash pocket for quick access items, and a hip belt pocket for must needed nutrition. Plus if you end up bootpacking, the Guntower has multiple option to attach your skis or board.
- Volume: 1525 cu in (12 x 19.5 x 6.5 in)
- Material: [shell] 1680D ballistic nylon, [outer fabric] 450D ripstop nylon, TPE coating
- Ski and snowboard carry options
- Top Access
- Pockets: 1 main compartment, 1 zippered hip at waist belt, 1 top-lid eyewear/goggle, 1 zippered front stash
- Hydration sleeve compatible