The Badlands Gore-Tex® BioZone™ Down Jacket delivers the moisture management, comfortable fit and warmth that serious riders demand. Harsh weather conditions remain at bay thanks to the down fill, fully taped seams and three-point hood cinch system that combine to retain heat and block out the rain, snow and cold. Cross chest venting with mesh insets keeps the air flowing, while a removable storm skirt with Lycra® and wrist cuffs with gussets ensure a secure fit during even the most extreme maneuvers. Finished with Gore-Tex® laminate and plenty of pockets, this Oakley jacket provides the protection, coverage and function required by today's action athletes.
- BioZone™ down lining system provides targeted moisture management, heat retention and movement for cold-weather performance
- 2L Gore-Tex® laminate and down insulation block out the elements and lock in heat
- Removable storm skirt with Lycra®allows for easy integration with the Badlands Gore-Tex® BioZone™ Shell Pants
- Goggle pocket with Microclear™ 2.0 cloth stores eyewear and keeps it clean
- RFID pass pocket, media-compatible chest pocket and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
- Regular fit
- 100% Polyester