Considering how important your brain is for every part of your life, there's no reason to skimp on head protection when you can have the customizable comfort and superior protection of the Oakley Mod 3 MIPS Helmet at your disposal. A Boa fit system and lightweight In-Mold construction ensures all-day comfort on the slopes, and the MIPS system reduces brain damage from the types of injuries likely to be sustained from skiing.
High-speed head injuries incurred from skiing and snowboarding tend to be angled impacts that traditional helmets don't do a great job of addressing. The MIPS system uses a Low Friction Liner to create a slip plane which enables relative motion between the head and helmet in order to reduce rotational forces to the brain. Essentially, this is an effective way of minimizing brain trauma, should an accident happen.
- Lightweight shred helmet with superior fit and protection
- MIPS technology reduces rotational impacts
- In-Mold construction for lightweight durability
- Boa dial ensures comfy and secure fit
- Removable liner and ear pads for a customized fit
- Fixed ventilation moves cool air to your head
- Fidlock magnetic buckle can easily be operated with gloves on
- Helmet bag included for convenient storage