Xavier Bertoni's pro model jacket, the Xavier Pro Jacket from Orage, contains the pipe-slaying power of 1,000 arctic ninjas and a half-dozen Himalayan yetis who spent the summer living at the water ramps. Inside this extra-long jacket lies a stretch powder skirt to keep your backside covered when you venture into the depths beyond the lift and a touch of synthetic insulation to fend off the biting cold of late February park sessions. Removable sleeves allow you to convert these threads into a vest so you can make sure the guns get a nice, even tan while you hike. The ladies love a set of well-bronzed guns, after all.
- Long Relaxed Fit
- Material: [membrane/laminate] Prime 10, [shell] nylon twill (2-layer)
- Insulation: [body] polyester (100g), [sleeves] polyester (80g)
- Technology: Waterproof 10K, Breathable 10K + Critically taped seams
- Removable sleeves to convert into a vest
- Built-in bottle opener + Retractable pass window
- Zipper Length: L- 34" XL- 34" XXL- 35"