The Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket was designed to offer durability and protection, whether you are dropping steep chutes in the resort or hiking for backcountry powder. The Powder Bowl Jacket is constructed from two-layer polyester shell with a GORE-TEX® membrane for the ultimate in waterproof, windproof, and breathable performance, all without adding bulk. Plus Patagonia added water-resistant zippers and fully taped seams to prevent even a single snowflake from seeping in. When the weather turns nasty, you can pull up the adjustable helmet-compatible hood and the tall collar protects your neck and face, when you don't want to rely only on your balaclava. A webbing loop at the center back connects the skirt to compatible Patagonia snow pants and an adjustable powder skirt quickly locks out snow. Patagonia also added large underarm zippers to help ventilate airflow when you start working up sweat.
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Claimed Weight: 952 g (33.6 oz)
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.