The Patagonia Powslayer Jacket is the technical shell you need when its snowing hard and you want to score first tracks. The PowSlayer is a three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell with fully taped seams and constructed with a super durable 40-denier nylon ripstop face, that all combine to keep you dry without adding unnecessary bulk.
Patagonia designed the Powslayer Jacket with a regular fit that is comfortable ripping laps in the resort or hiking in the backcountry. If you do decide to hike, two underarm vents let you regulate temperature, so you'll never break a sweat. The integrated powder skirt can attach to any Patagonia pants, while the adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs ensure that can seal out the elements when high winds attack. The pocket configuration of the Powslayer works is very efficient and includes pockets for a pass, skins, and media players that are all easily accessible. If you want the ultimate in durability and breathability, it's time to get the Patagonia GORE-TEX® Powslayer Jacket!
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Claimed Weight: 609 g (21.5 oz)