Patagonia designed the Stretch Nano Storm Jacket to withstand harsh winds and cold temps during long alpine days. The Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm™ Jacket uses a 100% nylon stretch outer fabric that provides full freedom of movement, while s super waterproof H2No® membrane and 60 grams of FullRange™ synthetic insulation ensures you stay warm and dry. Patagonia also built in a highly breathable liner that helps move moisture away from your body, keeping you dry and comfortable even during tough climbs. The Stretch Nano Storm has an articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design, a snug fitting 2-way adjustable helmet compatible hood, and an adjustable hem that helps seal out cold whether you're pushing for the summit or shoveling out your driveway to make first chair.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, this allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and seamless shoulder design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement
- Alpine helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood uses Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system for ease of use with gloved hands
- Pockets: Two waterproof, PU-coated chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers and two internal catch-all pockets
- Venting pit zips have waterproof, PU-coated 2-way zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements
- Material: [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 30D nylon stretch ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] 100% stretch polyester
- Insulation: 60g FullRange synthetic
- Lining: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop
- Claimed Weight: 581 g (20.5 oz)
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.