Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip, one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 814 g (28.7 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved