The award-winning Lid is a super-wide vision frameless goggle. The double lens is made of optical grade PC/CP and has the best anti-fog
and anti-scratch treatment available to promote vision and resistance. The unique patent pending lens attachment system makes it easy to change the lens and provides the freedom of an unobstructed view, which enables faster reactions to hazards in your peripheral vision.
The frameless construction also means there are no angles for snow or water to get stuck in.
- Ripel – Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment. Frameless construction for easy removal of snow.
- Unique patent pending lens attachment system.
- Optical grade polycarbonate (PC) outer lens.
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated. Triple-layer face foam.
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Lenses by ZEISS