The Stance Legend Snowboard Socks give you a little of everything from a design perspective - a bit of camo, but not too much, a bit of high-vis orange, but not to excess, and basic black at the toes and heels where there's a lot of boot-sock contact. Splendid! Stance s stretchy, acrylic-based knit is reinforced with a bit of nylon at high wear points so hard shredders can enjoy a long season without going back for new socks when the next storm rolls in.
- Material: 73% Acrylic / 15% Elastic / 11% Spandex / 1% Nylon
- Y Gore Seam – Specially designed seam creates a deeper heel pocket to better hold your foot in place.
- Rag Top Self-Adjusting Welt Cuff – Say goodbye to socks slipping to the bottom of your boots.
- No Lift Heel Grip + Traction Control – Eliminate heel lift with the grip.
- Left/Right Specific Toe Closures – Anatomically correct, ensuring the right fit for each foot, even the left one.
- Seamless Toe Closure – Stance eliminates the seam that is traditionally placed across the toe box for less friction.
- Compression Technology – Improved muscle efficiency and circulation.
- Ankle and Arch Elastic Support – Additional elastic around the ankle and arch.