The Strafe Nomad Jacket is the original Strafe pro team jacket. Designed with eVent™ fabric, the Nomad Jacket provides the highest level of durability, protection, and breathability. Strafe designed the Nomad to be a true backcountry jacket; in doing so, the Nomad has a long roomy cut that won't bind up on long tours, big airs, or stuffing skins and snacks into your pockets.
- Three-layer eVent® waterproof/breathable fabric provides our highest level of waterproof protection
- Ergonomic, helmet-compatible, three-point-adjustable fixed hood with moldable visor for optimal visibility
- Brushed inside collar and chin guard
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs with internal elastic wrist gaiters to seal out wind and snow
- Durable, watertight YKK® Vislon® zippers
- Long, 18″ zippered pit vents
- Large, pack-friendly chest pockets for skins
- Internal zippered chest pocket with mesh phone drop pocket and cord routing port
- Interior stretch mesh drop pocket for goggles and gloves
- Zippered pass pocket on sleeve
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with down-to-close zippers
- Removable powder skirt
- Long & Relaxed fit (hip-length cut)
For orders over $50 shipping within the lower 48 States or to an APO address, we offer FREE shipping (make sure to select Economy in the Shopping Cart). Free shipping may not be available on freight or bulky items.
If you are shipping internationally or need expedited shipping, first, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields, select your shipping method, and the system will calculate your shipping rate
NO HASSLE RETURNS
We guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a No-Hassle Returns policy. New, unused gear can be returned within 30 days of delivery...no questions asked.
We do not accept used items, but we are happy to help you with any manufacturer defects and warranty replacements.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.