Using an early taper design, the Völkl One Skis are designed for skiers who want smoother, more floaty turns in deep snow. The widest point in the ski moves towards the middle and away from the tip, giving skiers more smearing capability and allowing for a more playful ski across big mountain and backcountry terrain. With a more moderate 116 mm waist than the Two, the Völkl One is a great daily driver choice in areas that get a lot of snow.
- Dimensions: 138 / 116 / 130 mm
- Full rocker profile
- Power/Tough Box construction
- Vertical sidewalls and internal torsion box
- Multi-layer Sensorwood vertically laminated poplar and beech core
- Powered by Carbon reinforcement
- Claimed Weight: 186cm (pair) 10 lb 15.6 oz