The Völkl RTM 84 UVO Skis + iPT Wide Ride 12.0 Bindings are the Mercedes Benz of all-mountain groomer skis, with immense carving power, incredible stability, and legendary Bavarian quality. Forget buttering off of wind lips and skiing switch through the park; this ski is made for people who rail at speed on the corduroy and do it well (or would like to). Featuring Völkl's new 3D.Ridge shape with steel reinforcement and the Ultimate Vibration Object (UVO) to quell those nasty chatters before they reach your boots, the RTM 84 UVO is your ticket to ride.
- Rocker Type: Alpine Tip & Tail Rocker – Camber combined with subtle tip and tail rocker gives the ski unbelievable edge hold and power while retaining a high degree of ease of turning.
- Shape: 3D.RIDGE Shape – Völkl trims mass wherever possible on the V-Werks models, with ultra thin profiles at the sides of the tip and tail and a powerful central spine or "ridge."
Core: 3D.Ridge Core – Carefully selected and laminated wood cores milled to match the unique 3D.Ridge shape.
Laminates: Powered by Steel – A metal layer just under the topskin delivers dampness and power at speed.
Sidewalls: 3D Sidewall – A super low profile vertical sidewall construction unique to 3D.Ridge skis.
Base: P-Tex 2100 Base
- Binding Plate: iPT Wideride XL – Marker and Völkl developed the iPT Wideride system with a 30% greater than standard contact surface. On top of that, the binding is mounted significantly closer to the edge of the ski. This helps the energy flow more directly and continuously to the edges. This makes wider skis more agile, responsive and easier to control. The skis are better in tune with the skier’s signals and application of pressure and edge for a precise and powerful characteristic.
Included Bindings: Includes iPT Wide Ride 12.0 Bindings – DIN Range 4 - 12
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
- Additional Features: UVO Technology – No, not a German spaceship, though it might as well be. The UVO (Ultimate Vibration Object) is a free-floating add-on to the tip of the ski that dramatically reduces vibration on harder snow and at speed, leaving you free to ski your best.